Hudson County lies along the lower Hudson River to the west of New York City. While Hudson County is the smallest county in the state of New Jersey, it is also the most densely populated and the fastest growing county in the state. Falling within the New York City metropolitan area, Hudson County offers vast employment opportunities for its growing population. Leading employers within Hudson County include the state of New Jersey, United States Postal Service, Cosco Shipping America, many large financial institutions, and an array of health organizations such as medical insurance companies and hospitals. While employment opportunities are strong within Hudson County, many of these jobs include significant injury risk. If you are injured at work, you could be eligible for Workers’ Compensation benefits. To ensure you are fully compensated by an employer, or a third-party, you need a strong legal defense team that understand the intricacies of Workers’ Compensation Benefits.
The Law Offices of Jonathan Marshall has over 25 years of experience in Workers’ Compensation cases. Dan Santarsiero, the firm’s leading civil attorney, is among the less than 2% of attorneys in the state of New Jersey credited as a Civil Trial Attorney. Furthermore, he is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum which consists of attorneys that have won multi-million dollar verdicts or settlements. Fewer than 1% of attorneys in the United States are members of this organization. If you have suffered from a workplace injury do no hesitate to contact the Law Offices of Jonathan Marshall, contact us at (800) 999-0897.Jersey City Workers Compensation Court
All Workers’ Compensation cases in Hudson County are heard in Jersey City, New Jersey at the Jersey City Workers’ Compensation Court. Jersey City Workers’ Compensation Court is located on the Third Floor of 438 Summit Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07306. Typically, Workers’ Compensation cases are held in the county of residence of the injured employee; however, if the employee lives out of the state the case will be heard in the county of the employer. The Court can be reached at (201)217-7205, or by fax at (201)217-7210. Our firm has handled many Workers’ Compensation cases in Hudson County and is well prepared to ensure you receive maximum benefits from you claim. Below one can find the critical personnel at the Jersey City Workers’ Compensation Court:Personnel
- Regional Supervisor: Caroline Mandaglio
- Administrative Supervisory Judge: Lionel Simon
- Supervising Judge: Jill Fader
- Presiding Judges: Jamie Buonocore (Recall), Jill Fader, Rose Granados (Recall), Anthony Mautone, John McGovern, William Roca
- From North: Take Kennedy Blvd. to Journal Square. At Sip Avenue make a left turn and proceed three blocks to Summit Avenue. The Workers’ Compensation office is directly across the street on the right at 438 Summit Avenue, 3rd floor. Parking is available at the corner of Sip and Summit Avenues.
- From South: Take New Jersey Turnpike North to Exit 15E. Follow signs toward “Jersey City, Rtes. 1 & 9 North”. Follow 1& 9 North over two bridges, about 3 miles. After crossing the second bridge into Jersey City, continue straight onto Communipaw Avenue. (Do not stay on Rtes 1 & 9 which turn left). Continue about ¾ mile and turn left onto Bergen Avenue. Follow for 1 mile to Sip Avenue. Make right turn at Sip Avenue. Follow Sip Avenue 3 blocks to Summit Avenue. The Workers’ Compensation office is directly across the street on the right at 438 Summit Avenue, 3rd floor. Parking is available at the corner of Sip and Summit Avenues.
Hudson County Workers’ Compensation Lawyers: If you or a loved one has been injured in the workplace, you need to contact a lawyer to ensure that you are properly compensated for the injury and subsequent health care expenses. Compensation not only comes from your employer, but can also come from third-party healthcare providers. The Law Offices of Jonathan Marshall can represent you in Workers’ Compensation cases in Bayonne, Jersey City, Hoboken, North Bergen, East Newark, West New York, Secaucus, Weehawken, Kearny, and Harrison or any other town in Hudson County. Please contact The Law Offices of Jonathan Marshall at any time to set up a free consultation. Our Workers’ Compensation attorneys can be reached at (800) 999-0897.