Mercer County is located in central New Jersey on the state’s western border and is home to the state’s capital, Trenton. Mercer County has a population of 375,000 residents, providing a large and active workforce. Injuries at the workplace can be catastrophic and can severely impair your ability to support your family. This is why it is imperative that you retain a highly skilled workers’ compensation attorney that will fight to secure the compensation you and your family deserve. Here at the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall, our leading civil attorney Daniel Santarsiero has over 25 years of experience in handling workers compensation cases. Dan’s commitment to making sure injured workers are justly compensated by their employers has been recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, where he is a member, and by “Superlawyers”, where he has been designated a “Rising Star.” Dan is also certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, a certification that is held by less than two percent of attorneys licensed to practice in New Jersey.Trenton Workers’ Compensation Court
In Mercer County all workers’ compensation claims are heard at the Trenton Workers’ Compensation Court located at Station Plaza 4, P.O. Box 958 in Trenton, New Jersey. The phone number for the court is (609) 292-2508. Our attorneys are familiar with the Trenton Workers’ Compensation Court and have retained just compensation for many employees here.Trenton Workers’ Compensation Staff
- Regional Supervisor: Charyl Stump
- Administrative Supervisory Judge: Ingrid French
- Supervising Judge: Eugene Mulvaney
- Presiding Judges: Emille Cox (Recall), Eugene Mulvaney, David Puma, Dawn Shanahan
- From North: Use Route 1 S to Route 33 Clinton Ave. / Train Station Exit. Take the Jug Handle exit for Trenton Train Station, and continue through the light at Train Station and make a left hand turn. Continue to the next light. The location is on the right side of the street. The Workers’ Comp Court is located at the Station Plaza 4.
- From South: Use Route 206 N. Travel to Whitehorse Circle, and continue three quarters around to South Broad Street. Proceed 5 miles to Market Street. Take a right on Market St, and look out for signs indicating Trenton Train Station. Make the jug handle for Trenton Train Station, and continue to the light at the Train Station, then take a left at the light. The Workers’ Comp Court is located at Station Plaza Complex 4 at the next light on the right.
- From East : Use I-195 W to Route 129 N. Take 129 North to Hamilton Ave exit. Take a right onto Hamilton Ave. Continue to the next light and take a left on South Clinton Ave. Proceed through 3 traffic lights. The Workers Comp’ Office is located at the third light on the right in the Station Plaza Complex 4.
Suffering an injury in the workplace can be a life altering experience that jeopardizes the future well-being of you and your family. The goal of the employer and their insurance carrier in a workers’ compensation case is to pay as little money as possible, and New Jersey’s complex worker’s compensation system does not guarantee that you will be adequately covered for your injuries. This is why hiring the best workers’ compensation attorney is the most important decision you can make after you are injured at work. The lawyers at the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall will fight to make sure that you receive the workers’ compensation benefits you and your family deserve. For a free consultation please contact our office to discuss your workers’ compensation claim.