Morris County lies just 25 miles west of New York City and has an estimated population of nearly 500,000 occupants. Morris County is one of the fastest growing counties in New Jersey and has the state’s highest per capita income. The county’s large population and location within the New York Metropolitan Area provides for a diverse workforce that produces a significant amount of workers’ compensation claims. When you are injured in the workplace and cannot return to work, your life can be turned upside down. Expensive medical bills and the inability to work can put you and your family in a very difficult position, which is why retaining the best workers’ compensation attorney available is the best decision you can make. At the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall, the head of our Workers’ Compensation Division Daniel Santarsiero, has over 25 years of experience in obtaining workers compensation benefits for his clients. Dan’s dedication to securing just compensation for his clients has earned him a membership to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and place on the “Superlawyers” rising star list. Additionally, Dan has been certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, sharing this designation with less than two percent of all licensed New Jersey attorneys.Mt. Arlington Workers’ Compensation Court
All Morris County workers’ compensation claims are heard at the Mt. Arlington Workers’ Compensation Court located at 100 Valley Road, Bldg. #3, Suite 100 in Mt. Arlington, New Jersey. The telephone number for the court is (973) 770-4480.Mt. Arlington Workers’ Compensation Court Staff
- Regional Supervisor: Mildred Rodriguez
- Administrative Supervisory Judge: Ashley Hutchinson
- Supervising Judge: Kenneth Kovalcik
- Presiding Judges: Jamie Buonocore (Recall), D. Gayle Loftis, Kenneth Kovalcik, Thomas J. Ludlum
- From I-80 East: Get off at Exit 30. Proceed to the second traffic light, and take a left at Seasons Dr., and take a second left at Valley Rd. The first building on the left side is 100 Valley Rd. Park on either side of the building.
- From I-80 West: Exit at Howard Blvd. (Exit 30). Go right at the stop sign. Make a left onto Seasons Dr. at the first light, then another left onto Valley Rd. The first building on the left is 100 Valley Rd. Park on the side or behind the building.
lIf you have been injured on the job and cannot return to work, you don’t just want compensation, you need it. Under New Jersey law, you are entitled to compensation for all injuries that occur in the workplace, regardless of whose fault it was. Although you are entitled to compensation, actually receiving it is another story. The New Jersey workers’ compensation law is extremely complex, and your employer and their insurance carrier are interested in paying as little as possible. For these reasons, it is important to retain a highly skilled workers’ compensation attorney who understands the law and knows how to get results for clients. Dan Santarsiero has based his 25 plus years of experience in workers compensation on getting benefits his clients deserve. If you have been injured at work, now is not the time to be tough, instead, be smart. Call the law offices of Jonathan F. Marshall anytime for a free consultation and we will fight to make sure you are fully compensated for your work-related injury.