Somerset County Workers Compensation Lawyer
Workplace Injury Attorney In New Jersey With a History of Successful Negotiations in Somerset County Workers’ Compensation Courts
Somerset County is located to the west of Essex County and falls within the New York City metropolitan area. The county seat is located in Somerville and the most populous municipality is Franklin Township. One of the nation’s oldest counties, Somerset was founded in 1681 as an agriculturally based economy. However, the 20th century saw the county grow towards a more pharmaceutically and technologically based economy. The strength of these sectors saw the population rise to over 300 thousand people as of 2010 and the growth of suburban communities such as Bridgewater and Warren Township. Not only is Somerset one of the wealthiest counties in New Jersey, but also falls in the top ten in the entire United States. The leading employers in Somerset County are the State Government, Seven Springs Mountain Resort, two hospitals, and retailers such as CVS and Walmart. The growing private sector in Somerset County has lead to a strong increase in employment opportunities. However, as employment grows, so does the potential for injury in the workplace in Somerset County. If an employee suffers an injury in the workplace, they can make a claim for Workers’ Compensation benefits. These benefits, in some cases, can be very substantial. To ensure you are not taken advantage of by your employer, you need an experienced Somerset County Workers Compensation Lawyer with a strong background in civil court with a history of getting the best for his clients.
At New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer of JFM Law work injury attorney Daniel Santarsiero, Esq. has a history of successful negotiations in Somerset County Workers’ Compensation Court. Dan Santarsiero, the firm’s leading civil attorney, has over 25 years of experience in New Jersey civil courts. Furthermore, he has routinely fought to ensure the best for his clients. Not only is Dan an accredited Civil Attorney in the state of New Jersey, but he has also been recognized as a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. This organization is comprised of attorneys who have won trials or settlement in civil court valued at over one million dollars, which is fewer than 1% of attorneys nationwide. Dan’s experience, history of success and diligent approach make him well-equipped to battle for any injured worker in Somerset County. Dan can be reached for a free consultation, by appointment, at our Sommerville office at 866-916-3549.
Locations Served in Somerset County, NJ
For nearly 30 years, workers’ compensation attorney Daniel Santarsiero, Esq. at New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer has fought to protect the interests of employees throughout Somerset County, NJ who have suffered work-related injuries and occupational illnesses, including in the cities listed below.
- Bedminster Township
- Bernards Township
- Bound Brook
- Branchburg Township
- Bridgewater Township
- Far Hills
- Franklin Township
- Green Brook Township
- Hillsborough Township
- Montgomery Township
- North Plainfield
- Rocky Hill
- South Bound Brook
- Warren Township
Somerset County Workers’ Compensation Courts
Lebanon Workers’ Compensation Court
Most of the Somerset County Workers’ Compensation claims are heard at the Lebanon Workers’ Compensation Court. This court also serves the southern half of Warren County and Hunterdon. Lebanon Workers’ Compensation Court is located at Hunterdon Hills Plaza, 1390 Route 22 West Lebanon, New Jersey 08833. The Court can be reached via telephone at 908-236-8026 and via fax at 732-279-7649. An individual will have their Workers’ Compensation claim heard here if they are a resident of the Court’s jurisdiction, unless they are from outside of the state in which case the claim is tried in the jurisdiction of the employer.
- Regional Supervisor: Caroline Mandaglio
- Head Clerk: Lisa D’Andria
- Administrative Supervisory Judge: Ashley Hutchinson
- Supervising Judge: George Psak
- Presiding Judges: Rose Granados (Recall), Glenn Kaplan, Michael Luther and George Psak
New Brunswick Workers’ Compensation Court
In eastern Somerset County, Workers’ Compensation cases are held at the New Brunswick Workers’ Compensation Court. New Brunswick also holds Workers’ Compensation cases from Middlesex County. The New Brunswick Workers’ Compensation Court can be contacted at 732-937-6322 and via fax at 732-828-0698. This Court can be found at 550 Jersey Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901.
- Regional Supervisor: Charyl Stump
- Head Clerk: Juanelle Harper
- Administrative Supervisory Judge: Ashley Hutchinson
- Presiding Judges: Joshua Freeman (Recall), Ashley Hutchinson, Gerald Massell, Dana Wilt Mayo, Robert Thuring, Russell Wojtenko
Cases That an Experienced Somerset County Workers Compensation Lawyer Can Help You With
Our Somerset County workers’ compensation firm is capable of representing you with respect to any workplace injury you are facing. We can help you with:
- Workers’ Compensation Claims and Process: Including Denial And Delay Of Claims, Fired After Being Hurt At Work, HIPAA Regulations, Medical Treatment, Obtaining A New Doctor
- The Calculation Of Benefits: Including Benefits For Dependents And Heirs, Cash Settlements, Income Benefits, Social Security Disability, Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Claims for Different Types Of Injuries: Including Light Duty Workers’ Comp Claims, Permanent Disability Benefits, Second Injury Fund, Temporary Total Disability Benefits (TTD Benefits), Total Disability Claims
- Claims for Specific Workers: Including Arborists, Tree Fellers and Trimmers, Construction Workers, Excavator Operators, Factory and Plant Workers, Firefighters, Foreign-Born Employees, Undocumented Workers and Day Laborers, Framers and Roofers, Furniture Movers and Cartage Company Employees, Health Care Workers, Highway, Roadway and Bridge Workers, Law Enforcement Officers, Police Officers and Public Safety Personnel, Public Employees, Transportation and Material Handlers, Warehouse Workers
- Claims for Different Types of Workplace Injuries: Including Aggravation or Exacerbation of Preexisting Conditions, Amputations, Asbestos Exposure, Back Injuries, Broken Bones, Closed-Head Injuries, Exposure To Toxic Substances, Eye Injuries And Loss Of Vision, Head and Brain Injury, Infections from Injuries at Work, Internal Injuries, Intoxication and Workplace Injuries, Knee Injuries, Off-Site Work Injuries, Pre-Existing Injuries, Repetitive Stress Injury, RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy), Scaffolding And Ladder Accidents, Shoulder Injury, Strains and Sprains, Toxic Exposure and Lung Cancer, Work-Related Illnesses, Workplace Catastrophic Injuries
- Accidental Death Claims: Including cases involving Contact With Objects and Machinery, Defective Machines and Products, Electrocutions, Fires And Explosions, Industrial Accidents, Slip-And-Fall Accidents, Traffic and Motor Vehicle Accidents, Violence by Persons or Animals, Workers’ Compensation Death Claim
If you have been injured in a workplace accident, it is important to have a lawyer review your claim as soon as possible to see that you are being treated fairly and to ensure that you receive full compensation for your injury. Please call 866-916-3549 or contact our office using our online contact form to arrange a free consultation. You should know that our compensation lawyers do not charge a fee unless we make a recovery on your behalf.
Injured On The Job? Contact a Top Rated Essex County Workers Compensation Lawyer for a Free Consultation About Your Work Accident Claim Today
New Jersey Workers’ Compensation law is very complex and in order to receive the maximum compensation for your workplace injury you need to contact New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer for a free consultation to begin the compensation process. Our firm has worked cases throughout Somerset County in municipalities such as Franklin, Bridgewater, Hillsborough, and all other municipalities in the county. Regardless of where the fault lies in a workplace injury, you are entitled to compensation; however, your employer will strive to limit this compensation as much as possible. This compensation can come from sources you may not even be aware of, such as third party health care providers. Do not hesitate to contact New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer of The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall for a free consultation if you have been injured in the workplace in Somerset County.