Hudson County Workers Compensation Lawyer
Workers Comp Attorney In Hudson County, New Jersey
Hudson County lies along the lower Hudson River to the west of New York City. While Hudson County is the smallest county in the state of New Jersey, it is also the most densely populated and the fastest growing county in the state. Falling within the New York City metropolitan area, Hudson County offers vast employment opportunities for its growing population. Leading employers within Hudson County include the state of New Jersey, the United States Postal Service, Cosco Shipping America, many large financial institutions, and an array of health organizations such as medical insurance companies and hospitals. While employment opportunities are strong within Hudson County, many of these jobs include significant injury risks. If you are injured at work, you could be eligible for Workers’ Compensation benefits. To ensure you are fully compensated by an employer or a third-party, you need a strong Hudson County workers compensation lawyer and legal defense team that understands the intricacies of Workers’ Compensation Benefits.
New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer of The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall has nearly 30 years of experience in Workers’ Compensation cases. Dan Santarsiero, the firm’s leading civil attorney, is among the less than 2% of attorneys in the state of New Jersey credited as a Civil Trial Attorney. Furthermore, he is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum which consists of attorneys that have won multi-million dollar verdicts or settlements. Fewer than 1% of attorneys in the United States are members of this organization. If you have suffered from a workplace injury do not hesitate to contact our firm, call us at 866-916-3549.
Locations Served in Hudson County, NJ
For nearly 30 years, workers’ compensation attorney Daniel Santarsiero, Esq. at JFM Law has fought to protect the interests of employees throughout Hudson County, NJ who have suffered work-related injuries and occupational illnesses, including in the cities listed below.
- Hudson City
- Jersey City
- North Bergen
- Union Township
- West Hoboken
Hudson County Workers Compensation Court in Jersey City
All Workers’ Compensation cases in Hudson County are heard in Jersey City, New Jersey at the Jersey City Workers’ Compensation Court. Jersey City Workers’ Compensation Court is located on the Third Floor of 438 Summit Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07306. Typically, Workers’ Compensation cases are held in the county of residence of the injured employee; however, if the employee lives out of the state the case will be heard in the county of the employer. The Court can be reached at 201-217-7205, or by fax at 201-217-7210. Our firm has handled many Workers’ Compensation cases in Hudson County and is well prepared to ensure you receive maximum benefits from your claim. Below one can find the critical personnel at the Jersey City Workers’ Compensation Court:
- Regional Supervisor: Caroline Mandaglio
- Administrative Supervisory Judge: Lionel Simon
- Supervising Judge: Jill Fader
- Presiding Judges: Jamie Buonocore (Recall), Jill Fader, Rose Granados (Recall), Anthony Mautone, John McGovern, William Roca
Directions To The Jersey City Workers’ Compensation Court
- From North: Take Kennedy Blvd. to Journal Square. At Sip Avenue make a left turn and proceed three blocks to Summit Avenue. The Workers’ Compensation office is directly across the street on the right at 438 Summit Avenue, 3rd floor. Parking is available at the corner of Sip and Summit Avenues.
- From South: Take New Jersey Turnpike North to Exit 15E. Follow signs toward “Jersey City, Rtes. 1 & 9 North”. Follow 1& 9 North over two bridges, about 3 miles. After crossing the second bridge into Jersey City, continue straight onto Communipaw Avenue. (Do not stay on Rtes 1 & 9 which turn left). Continue about ¾ mile and turn left onto Bergen Avenue. Follow for 1 mile to Sip Avenue. Make a right turn at Sip Avenue. Follow Sip Avenue 3 blocks to Summit Avenue. The Workers’ Compensation office is directly across the street on the right at 438 Summit Avenue, 3rd floor. Parking is available at the corner of Sip and Summit Avenues.
Cases That an Experienced Hudson County Workers Compensation Lawyer Can Help You With
Our Hudson County workers’ compensation firm is capable of representing you with respect to any workplace injury you are facing. We can help you with:
- Workers’ Compensation Claims and Process: Including Denial And Delay Of Claims, Fired After Being Hurt At Work, HIPAA Regulations, Medical Treatment, Obtaining A New Doctor
- The Calculation Of Benefits: Including Benefits For Dependents And Heirs, Cash Settlements, Income Benefits, Social Security Disability, Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Claims for Different Types Of Injuries: Including Light Duty Workers’ Comp Claims, Permanent Disability Benefits, Second Injury Fund, Temporary Total Disability Benefits (TTD Benefits), Total Disability Claims
- Claims for Specific Workers: Including Arborists, Tree Fellers and Trimmers, Construction Workers, Excavator Operators, Factory and Plant Workers, Firefighters, Foreign-Born Employees, Undocumented Workers and Day Laborers, Framers and Roofers, Furniture Movers and Cartage Company Employees, Health Care Workers, Highway, Roadway and Bridge Workers, Law Enforcement Officers, Police Officers and Public Safety Personnel, Public Employees, Transportation and Material Handlers, Warehouse Workers
- Claims for Different Types of Workplace Injuries: Including Aggravation or Exacerbation of Preexisting Conditions, Amputations, Asbestos Exposure, Back Injuries, Broken Bones, Closed-Head Injuries, Exposure To Toxic Substances, Eye Injuries And Loss Of Vision, Head and Brain Injury, Infections from Injuries at Work, Internal Injuries, Intoxication and Workplace Injuries, Knee Injuries, Off-Site Work Injuries, Pre-Existing Injuries, Repetitive Stress Injury, RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy), Scaffolding And Ladder Accidents, Shoulder Injury, Strains and Sprains, Toxic Exposure and Lung Cancer, Work-Related Illnesses, Workplace Catastrophic Injuries
- Accidental Death Claims: Including cases involving Contact With Objects and Machinery, Defective Machines and Products, Electrocutions, Fires And Explosions, Industrial Accidents, Slip-And-Fall Accidents, Traffic and Motor Vehicle Accidents, Violence by Persons or Animals, Workers’ Compensation Death Claim
If you have been injured in a workplace accident, it is important to have a lawyer review your claim as soon as possible to see that you are being treated fairly and to ensure that you receive full compensation for your injury. Please call 866-916-3549 or contact our office using our online contact form to arrange a free consultation. You should know that our compensation lawyers do not charge a fee unless we make a recovery on your behalf.
Contact a Top Rated Hudson County Workers Compensation Lawyer for a Free Consultation About Your Work Accident Claim Today
Hudson County Workers’ Compensation Lawyers: If you or a loved one has been injured in the workplace, you need to contact a lawyer to ensure that you are properly compensated for the injury and subsequent health care expenses. Compensation not only comes from your employer but can also come from third-party healthcare providers. The legal team at New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer with JFM Law can represent you in Workers’ Compensation cases in any town in Hudson County. Please contact our firm at any time to set up a free consultation. Our Workers’ Compensation attorneys can be reached at 866-916-3549.