Mercer County Workers Compensation Lawyer
Workplace Injury Attorney In Mercer County New Jersey Committed to Making Sure Injured Workers Are Justly Compensated by Their Employers
Mercer County is located in central New Jersey on the state’s western border and is home to the state’s capital, Trenton. Mercer County has a population of 375,000 residents, providing a large and active workforce. Injuries at the workplace can be catastrophic and can severely impair your ability to support your family. This is why it is imperative that you retain a highly-skilled Mercer County workers compensation lawyer that will fight to secure the compensation you and your family deserve.
Here at New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer, our leading civil attorney Daniel Santarsiero has nearly 30 years of experience in handling workers’ compensation cases. Dan’s commitment to making sure injured workers are justly compensated by their employers has been recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, where he is a member, and by “Superlawyers”, where he has been designated a “Rising Star.” Dan is also certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, a certification that is held by less than two percent of attorneys licensed to practice in New Jersey.
Locations Served in Mercer County, NJ
For nearly 30 years, attorney Daniel Santarsiero, Esq. at New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer of The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall has fought to protect the interests of employees throughout Mercer County, NJ who have suffered work-related injuries and occupational illnesses, including in the cities listed below.
- East Windsor Township
- Ewing Township
- Hamilton Township
- Hopewell Township
- Lawrence Township
- Robbinsville Township
- West Windsor Township
Mercer County Workers’ Compensation Court in Trenton, NJ
In Mercer County, all workers’ compensation claims are heard at the Trenton Workers’ Compensation Court located at Station Plaza 4, P.O. Box 958 in Trenton, New Jersey. The phone number for the court is 609-292-2508. Our attorneys are familiar with the Trenton Workers’ Compensation Court and have retained just compensation for many employees here.
Trenton Workers’ Compensation Staff
- Regional Supervisor: Charyl Stump
- Administrative Supervisory Judge: Ingrid French
- Supervising Judge: Eugene Mulvaney
- Presiding Judges: Emille Cox (Recall), Eugene Mulvaney, David Puma, Dawn Shanahan
Directions To Trenton Workers’ Compensation Court
- From North: Use Route 1 S to Route 33 Clinton Ave./Train Station Exit. Take the Jug Handle exit for Trenton Train Station, and continue through the light at Train Station and make a left-hand turn. Continue to the next light. The location is on the right side of the street. The Workers’ Comp Court is located at Station Plaza 4.
- From South: Use Route 206 N. Travel to Whitehorse Circle, and continue three quarters around to South Broad Street. Proceed 5 miles to Market Street. Take a right on Market St, and look out for signs indicating Trenton Train Station. Make the jug handle for Trenton Train Station, and continue to the light at the Train Station, then take a left at the light. The Workers’ Comp Court is located at Station Plaza Complex 4 at the next light on the right.
- From East: Use I-195 W to Route 129 N. Take 129 North to Hamilton Ave exit. Take a right onto Hamilton Ave. Continue to the next light and take a left on South Clinton Ave. Proceed through 3 traffic lights. The Workers Comp’ Office is located at the third light on the right in the Station Plaza Complex 4.
Cases That an Experienced Mercer County Workers Compensation Lawyer Can Help You With
Our Mercer County workers’ compensation firm is capable of representing you with respect to any workplace injury you are facing. We can help you with:
- Workers’ Compensation Claims and Process: Including Denial And Delay Of Claims, Fired After Being Hurt At Work, HIPAA Regulations, Medical Treatment, Obtaining A New Doctor
- The Calculation Of Benefits: Including Benefits For Dependents And Heirs, Cash Settlements, Income Benefits, Social Security Disability, Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Claims for Different Types Of Injuries: Including Light Duty Workers’ Comp Claims, Permanent Disability Benefits, Second Injury Fund, Temporary Total Disability Benefits (TTD Benefits), Total Disability Claims
- Claims for Specific Workers: Including Arborists, Tree Fellers and Trimmers, Construction Workers, Excavator Operators, Factory and Plant Workers, Firefighters, Foreign-Born Employees, Undocumented Workers and Day Laborers, Framers and Roofers, Furniture Movers and Cartage Company Employees, Health Care Workers, Highway, Roadway and Bridge Workers, Law Enforcement Officers, Police Officers and Public Safety Personnel, Public Employees, Transportation and Material Handlers, Warehouse Workers
- Claims for Different Types of Workplace Injuries: Including Aggravation or Exacerbation of Preexisting Conditions, Amputations, Asbestos Exposure, Back Injuries, Broken Bones, Closed-Head Injuries, Exposure To Toxic Substances, Eye Injuries And Loss Of Vision, Head and Brain Injury, Infections from Injuries at Work, Internal Injuries, Intoxication and Workplace Injuries, Knee Injuries, Off-Site Work Injuries, Pre-Existing Injuries, Repetitive Stress Injury, RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy), Scaffolding And Ladder Accidents, Shoulder Injury, Strains and Sprains, Toxic Exposure and Lung Cancer, Work-Related Illnesses, Workplace Catastrophic Injuries
- Accidental Death Claims: Including cases involving Contact With Objects and Machinery, Defective Machines and Products, Electrocutions, Fires And Explosions, Industrial Accidents, Slip-And-Fall Accidents, Traffic and Motor Vehicle Accidents, Violence by Persons or Animals, Workers’ Compensation Death Claim
If you have been injured in a workplace accident, it is important to have a lawyer review your claim as soon as possible to see that you are being treated fairly and to ensure that you receive full compensation for your injury. Please call 866-916-3549 or contact our office using our online contact form to arrange a free consultation. You should know that our compensation lawyers do not charge a fee unless we make a recovery on your behalf.
Contact a Top Rated Mercer County Workers Compensation Lawyer for a Free Consultation About Your Work Accident Claim Today
Suffering an injury in the workplace can be a life-altering experience that jeopardizes the future well-being of you and your family. The goal of the employer and their insurance carrier in a workers’ compensation case is to pay as little money as possible, and New Jersey’s complex worker’s compensation system does not guarantee that you will be adequately covered for your injuries. This is why hiring the best workers’ compensation attorney is the most important decision you can make after you are injured at work. The lawyers at New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer will fight to make sure that you receive the workers’ compensation benefits you and your family deserve. For a free consultation please contact our office to discuss your workers’ compensation claim.