Morris County Workers Compensation Lawyer
Workplace Injury Attorney In Morris County NJ Dedicated to Securing Just Compensation for Injured Workers Throughout the State
Morris County lies just 25 miles west of New York City and has an estimated population of nearly 500,000 occupants. Morris County is one of the fastest growing counties in New Jersey and has the state’s highest per capita income. The county’s large population and location within the New York Metropolitan Area provides for a diverse workforce that produces a significant amount of workers’ compensation claims. When you are injured in the workplace and cannot return to work, your life can be turned upside down. Expensive medical bills and the inability to work can put you and your family in a very difficult position, which is why retaining the best Morris County workers compensation lawyer available is the best decision you can make.
At New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer of JFM Law, the head of our Workers’ Compensation Division Daniel Santarsiero, Esq., has nearly 30 years of experience in obtaining workers compensation benefits for his clients. Dan’s dedication to securing just compensation for his clients has earned him a membership to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and place on the “Super Lawyers” Rising Stars list. Additionally, Dan has been certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, sharing this designation with less than two percent of all licensed New Jersey attorneys.
Locations Served in Morris County, NJ
For nearly 30 years, workers’ compensation attorney Daniel Santarsiero, Esq. at New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer has fought to protect the interests of employees throughout Morris County, NJ who have suffered work-related injuries and occupational illnesses, including in the cities listed below.
- Boonton Township
- Chatham Borough
- Chatham Township
- Chester Borough
- Chester Township
- Denville Township
- East Hanover Township
- Florham Park
- Hanover Township
- Harding Township
- Jefferson Township
- Lincoln Park
- Long Hill Township
- Mendham Borough
- Mendham Township
- Mine Hill Township
- Morris Plains
- Morris Township
- Mount Arlington
- Mount Olive Township
- Mountain Lakes
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Township
- Pequannock Township
- Rockaway Borough
- Rockaway Township
- Roxbury Township
- Victory Gardens
- Washington Township
Morris County Workers’ Compensation Court in Mt. Arlington, NJ
All Morris County workers’ compensation claims are heard at the Mt. Arlington Workers’ Compensation Court located at 100 Valley Road, Bldg. #3, Suite 100 in Mt. Arlington, New Jersey. The telephone number for the court is (973) 770-4480.
Mt. Arlington Workers’ Compensation Court Staff
- Regional Supervisor: Mildred Rodriguez
- Administrative Supervisory Judge: Ashley Hutchinson
- Supervising Judge: Kenneth Kovalcik
- Presiding Judges: Jamie Buonocore (Recall), D. Gayle Loftis, Kenneth Kovalcik, Thomas J. Ludlum
Directions To Mt. Arlington Workers’ Compensation Court
- From I-80 East: Get off at Exit 30. Proceed to the second traffic light, and take a left at Seasons Dr., and take a second left at Valley Rd. The first building on the left side is 100 Valley Rd. Park on either side of the building.
- From I-80 West: Exit at Howard Blvd. (Exit 30). Go right at the stop sign. Make a left onto Seasons Dr. at the first light, then another left onto Valley Rd. The first building on the left is 100 Valley Rd. Park on the side or behind the building.
Cases That an Experienced Morris County Workers Compensation Lawyer Can Help You With
Our Morris County workers’ compensation firm is capable of representing you with respect to any workplace injury you are facing. We can help you with:
- Workers’ Compensation Claims and Process: Including Denial And Delay Of Claims, Fired After Being Hurt At Work, HIPAA Regulations, Medical Treatment, Obtaining A New Doctor
- The Calculation Of Benefits: Including Benefits For Dependents And Heirs, Cash Settlements, Income Benefits, Social Security Disability, Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Claims for Different Types Of Injuries: Including Light Duty Workers’ Comp Claims, Permanent Disability Benefits, Second Injury Fund, Temporary Total Disability Benefits (TTD Benefits), Total Disability Claims
- Claims for Specific Workers: Including Arborists, Tree Fellers and Trimmers, Construction Workers, Excavator Operators, Factory and Plant Workers, Firefighters, Foreign-Born Employees, Undocumented Workers and Day Laborers, Framers and Roofers, Furniture Movers and Cartage Company Employees, Health Care Workers, Highway, Roadway and Bridge Workers, Law Enforcement Officers, Police Officers and Public Safety Personnel, Public Employees, Transportation and Material Handlers, Warehouse Workers
- Claims for Different Types of Workplace Injuries: Including Aggravation or Exacerbation of Preexisting Conditions, Amputations, Asbestos Exposure, Back Injuries, Broken Bones, Closed-Head Injuries, Exposure To Toxic Substances, Eye Injuries And Loss Of Vision, Head and Brain Injury, Infections from Injuries at Work, Internal Injuries, Intoxication and Workplace Injuries, Knee Injuries, Off-Site Work Injuries, Pre-Existing Injuries, Repetitive Stress Injury, RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy), Scaffolding And Ladder Accidents, Shoulder Injury, Strains and Sprains, Toxic Exposure and Lung Cancer, Work-Related Illnesses, Workplace Catastrophic Injuries
- Accidental Death Claims: Including cases involving Contact With Objects and Machinery, Defective Machines and Products, Electrocutions, Fires And Explosions, Industrial Accidents, Slip-And-Fall Accidents, Traffic and Motor Vehicle Accidents, Violence by Persons or Animals, Workers’ Compensation Death Claim
If you have been injured in a workplace accident, it is important to have a lawyer review your claim as soon as possible to see that you are being treated fairly and to ensure that you receive full compensation for your injury. Please call 866-916-3549 or contact our office using our online contact form to arrange a free consultation. You should know that our compensation lawyers do not charge a fee unless we make a recovery on your behalf.
Injured On The Job? Contact a Top Rated Morris County Workers Compensation Lawyer for a Free Consultation About Your Work Accident Claim Today
lf you have been injured on the job and cannot return to work, you don’t just want compensation, you need it. Under New Jersey law, you are entitled to compensation for all injuries that occur in the workplace, regardless of whose fault it was. Although you are entitled to compensation, actually receiving it is another story. The New Jersey workers’ compensation law is extremely complex, and your employer and their insurance carrier are interested in paying as little as possible. For these reasons, it is important to retain a highly skilled workers’ compensation attorney who understands the law and knows how to get results for clients. Dan Santarsiero has based his 25-plus years of experience in workers compensation on getting benefits his clients deserve. If you have been injured at work, now is not the time to be tough, instead, be smart. Call New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer anytime for a free consultation and we will fight to make sure you are fully compensated for your work-related injury.