Essex County Workers Compensation Lawyer
Workman’s Comp Attorney In Essex County, New Jersey Works Tirelessly to Ensure You Receive the Highest Level of Compensation for Your Workplace Injury
Essex County is located in the northeastern part of New Jersey and is one of the most populous counties in the state with over 800,000 people. The largest municipality in both size and population in the county is Newark. Coinciding with the large population of Essex County is a great employment force in many different industries. While healthcare and utility services lead employment opportunities in Essex, there are also large construction and manufacturing sectors in the region. The size and diversity of the Essex County workforce have, historically, lead to a great number of workers’ compensation claims, derived from many different injuries.
If you have been injured in the workforce you are entitled to Workers’ Compensation benefits. These injuries can have a great effect on you not only physically, but also financially as medical bills and lost wages can pile up. To ensure you are adequately compensated for your workplace injury you need the best attorney possible. Our firm, New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer with JFM Law, has a history of success in Workers’ Compensation cases in Essex County. Led by attorney Dan Santarsiero, our team will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the highest level of compensation for your workplace injury.
Dan, our firm’s leading civil attorney, has nearly 30 years of experience in Workers’ Compensation cases in New Jersey. Dan’s credentials include placement on the “SuperLawyers” rising stars list and membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a group of less than 1% of attorneys nationwide that have secured multi-million dollar settlements or trial for their clients in civil matters. Furthermore, Dan has been accredited as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, achieved by less than 2% of attorneys statewide. Contact our firm today at 866-916-3549.
Locations Served in Essex County, NJ
For nearly 30 years, Essex County workers compensation lawyer, Daniel Santarsiero has fought to protect the interests of employees throughout New Jersey who have suffered work-related injuries and occupational illnesses, including in the Essex County cities listed below.
- Cedar Grove
- East Orange
- Essex Fells
- Glen Ridge
- North Caldwell
- South Orange
- West Caldwell
- West Orange
Essex County Workers Compensation Court in Newark, NJ
All Essex County Workers’ Compensation cases are heard at the Newark Workers’ Compensation Court. The court is located on the second floor of 124 Halsey Street, Newark, NJ 07101. The Newark Workers’ Compensation Court can be reached via telephone at 973-648-2663 and through fax at 973-648-7780.
- Regional Supervisor: Caroline Mandaglio
- Head Clerk: Dorinda Pinho
- Administrative Supervisory Judge: Philip Tornetta
- Presiding Judges: R. Louis Gallagher, Christian Leitner, John McGovern, Dawn Shanahan, Philip Tornetta, Theresa Yang
From North & South: Get on the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 15 East and stay towards the left, after the toll booth, leading to Newark. Take Raymond Boulevard and stay on for 2.5 miles until Broad Street, where you make a right. Take the second left on Broad Street onto W Park St. Make the first left on Halsey Street and the Workers’ Compensation Court is on the second floor and parking can be found in a paid lot on W Park St.
Cases That an Experienced Essex County Workers Compensation Lawyer at Our Firm Can Help You With
Our Essex County workers’ compensation firm is capable of representing you with respect to any workplace injury you are facing. We can help you with:
- Workers’ Compensation Claims and Process: Including Denial And Delay Of Claims, Fired After Being Hurt At Work, HIPAA Regulations, Medical Treatment, Obtaining A New Doctor
- The Calculation Of Benefits: Including Benefits For Dependents And Heirs, Cash Settlements, Income Benefits, Social Security Disability, Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Claims for Different Types Of Injuries: Including Light Duty Workers’ Comp Claims, Permanent Disability Benefits, Second Injury Fund, Temporary Total Disability Benefits (TTD Benefits), Total Disability Claims
- Claims for Specific Workers: Including Arborists, Tree Fellers and Trimmers, Construction Workers, Excavator Operators, Factory and Plant Workers, Firefighters, Foreign-Born Employees, Undocumented Workers and Day Laborers, Framers and Roofers, Furniture Movers and Cartage Company Employees, Health Care Workers, Highway, Roadway and Bridge Workers, Law Enforcement Officers, Police Officers and Public Safety Personnel, Public Employees, Transportation and Material Handlers, Warehouse Workers
- Claims for Different Types of Workplace Injuries: Including Aggravation or Exacerbation of Preexisting Conditions, Amputations, Asbestos Exposure, Back Injuries, Broken Bones, Closed-Head Injuries, Exposure To Toxic Substances, Eye Injuries And Loss Of Vision, Head and Brain Injury, Infections from Injuries at Work, Internal Injuries, Intoxication and Workplace Injuries, Knee Injuries, Off-Site Work Injuries, Pre-Existing Injuries, Repetitive Stress Injury, RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy), Scaffolding And Ladder Accidents, Shoulder Injury, Strains and Sprains, Toxic Exposure and Lung Cancer, Work-Related Illnesses, Workplace Catastrophic Injuries
- Accidental Death Claims: Including cases involving Contact With Objects and Machinery, Defective Machines and Products, Electrocutions, Fires And Explosions, Industrial Accidents, Slip-And-Fall Accidents, Traffic and Motor Vehicle Accidents, Violence by Persons or Animals, Workers’ Compensation Death Claim
If you have been injured in a workplace accident, it is important to have a lawyer review your claim as soon as possible to see that you are being treated fairly and to ensure that you receive full compensation for your injury. Please call 866-916-3549 or contact our office using our online contact form to arrange a free consultation. You should know that our compensation lawyers do not charge a fee unless we make a recovery on your behalf.
Contact a Top Rated Essex County Workers Compensation Lawyer for a Free Consultation About Your Work Accident Claim Today
Workplace injuries can drastically alter your and your family’s livelihood. The physical and financial ramifications of a workplace injury can be both long and short term, thus you need to be prepared to fight for compensation. Regardless of who was at fault for a workplace injury, New Jersey law entitles compensation to all that are injured in the workplace. However, the amount of benefits received, and from whom they are received, can greatly differ on a case-by-case basis.
If you have been injured at work you need the strongest legal representation possible in order to receive fair and necessary benefits. At New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer our team of workers comp. attorneys will work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the benefits you deserve.
Dan Santarsiero has built a nearly 30-year career on his determination to get the best for clients through intelligent and diligent civil litigation. Call us at New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer if you have been injured at work and schedule a free consultation so that we can begin the process of ensuring you are properly compensated for your injury.