Union County Workers Compensation Lawyer
Workplace Injury Attorney In Union County, New Jersey Has the Skill, Experience, and Determination to Ensure You Know Your Rights as an Injured Employee
Union County, located in northern New Jersey, is one of the most densely populated counties in the state of New Jersey and the New York metropolitan area. The largest municipality in the county, Elizabeth, has a population of roughly 125 thousand people, while the county as a whole has over 550 thousand residents. Key industries in the county include shipping, pharmaceuticals and medical centers. Large private sector employers in Union County include Merck and Co., Maher Terminals, and New England Shipping. Each of these professions carries significant injury risks, and if you are injured on the job you are entitled to compensation. However, in order to receive adequate compensation for your injury and subsequent expenses you need an experienced Union County Workers Compensation Lawyer that is prepared to fight for your interests, as your employer and health care provider will work to limit payments for your injury.
New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer of JFM Law has handled many Workers’ Compensation cases and our team has the skill, experience and determination to ensure you know your rights as an injured employee. The leader of our Workers’ Compensation team, Dan Santarsiero, has an illustrious career as a civil attorney. His success has been recognized by the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a group of less than 1% of attorneys nationwide that have won settlements or trials of greater than one million dollars. Dan, certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney, has nearly 30 years of experience fighting for his clients in the state of New Jersey. If you are seeking compensation for an injury in the workplace, call our firm at 866-916-3549 to set up a free consultation at any time.
Locations Served in Union County, NJ
For nearly 30 years, workers’ compensation attorney Daniel Santarsiero, Esq. at New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer has fought to protect the interests of employees throughout Union County, NJ who have suffered work-related injuries and occupational illnesses, including in the cities listed below.
- Berkeley Heights
- New Providence
- Roselle Park
- Scotch Plains
Union County Workers’ Compensation Court
All Union County Workers’ Compensation cases are heard at the Union County Workers’ Compensation Court. Union County Workers’ Compensation cases are heard in Plainfield, New Jersey, at 200 West 2nd Street 07060. Furthermore, the Court can be contacted at 908-412-7750 and faxed at 908-412-2675. Our firm has a long history of successful negotiations in the Plainfield Workers’ Compensation Court and will work tirelessly to ensure you are properly compensated for your workplace injury.
- Regional Supervisor: Caroline Mandaglio
- Head Clerk: Deborah Gaskins
- Administrative Supervisory Judge: Ashley Hutchinson
- Supervising Judges: Maria Del Valle-Koch
- Presiding Judges: Glenn Kaplan, Maria Del Valle-Koch, Diana Montes, Robert Prisco
Directions from Office at 123 North Union Avenue, Cranford, New Jersey 07016
Head SW on North Union Ave toward Alden S. Turn right onto North Avenue and stay on until Midway Avenue. Take Midway Avenue until East 3rd Street and continue for 1.1 miles until taking a right onto Beckerman Street. Turn left onto East 2nd St. and stay on for .8 miles and the destination will be on your right.
Cases That an Experienced Union County Workers Compensation Lawyer Can Help You With
Our Union County workers’ compensation firm is capable of representing you with respect to any workplace injury you are facing. We can help you with:
- Workers’ Compensation Claims and Process: Including Denial And Delay Of Claims, Fired After Being Hurt At Work, HIPAA Regulations, Medical Treatment, Obtaining A New Doctor
- The Calculation Of Benefits: Including Benefits For Dependents And Heirs, Cash Settlements, Income Benefits, Social Security Disability, Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
- Claims for Different Types Of Injuries: Including Light Duty Workers’ Comp Claims, Permanent Disability Benefits, Second Injury Fund, Temporary Total Disability Benefits (TTD Benefits), Total Disability Claims
- Claims for Specific Workers: Including Arborists, Tree Fellers and Trimmers, Construction Workers, Excavator Operators, Factory and Plant Workers, Firefighters, Foreign-Born Employees, Undocumented Workers and Day Laborers, Framers and Roofers, Furniture Movers and Cartage Company Employees, Health Care Workers, Highway, Roadway and Bridge Workers, Law Enforcement Officers, Police Officers and Public Safety Personnel, Public Employees, Transportation and Material Handlers, Warehouse Workers
- Claims for Different Types of Workplace Injuries: Including Aggravation or Exacerbation of Preexisting Conditions, Amputations, Asbestos Exposure, Back Injuries, Broken Bones, Closed-Head Injuries, Exposure To Toxic Substances, Eye Injuries And Loss Of Vision, Head and Brain Injury, Infections from Injuries at Work, Internal Injuries, Intoxication and Workplace Injuries, Knee Injuries, Off-Site Work Injuries, Pre-Existing Injuries, Repetitive Stress Injury, RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy), Scaffolding And Ladder Accidents, Shoulder Injury, Strains and Sprains, Toxic Exposure and Lung Cancer, Work-Related Illnesses, Workplace Catastrophic Injuries
- Accidental Death Claims: Including cases involving Contact With Objects and Machinery, Defective Machines and Products, Electrocutions, Fires And Explosions, Industrial Accidents, Slip-And-Fall Accidents, Traffic and Motor Vehicle Accidents, Violence by Persons or Animals, Workers’ Compensation Death Claim
If you have been injured in a workplace accident, it is important to have a lawyer review your claim as soon as possible to see that you are being treated fairly and to ensure that you receive full compensation for your injury. Please call 866-916-3549 or contact our office using our online contact form to arrange a free consultation. You should know that our compensation lawyers do not charge a fee unless we make a recovery on your behalf.
Injured On The Job? Contact a Top Rated Union County Workers Compensation Lawyer for a Free Consultation About Your Work Accident Claim Today
Not only is Workers’ Compensation warranted after a workplace injury, but many times needed for the many expenses taken on both during the time of injury and incurred after it. The complexity of New Jersey state Workers’ Compensation benefits necessitates strong legal representation if you have been injured as an employee. Please contact New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer if you have been injured in the workplace in Union County. Our attorneys have consistently been praised for their successes in Workers’ Compensation cases in Union County. We have been successful in representing clients in various industries with many different injuries and are prepared to defend you in any workplace injury circumstance. Dan Santarsiero will strive to get the best for you in any Union County Workers’ Compensation case and his years of experience and success have made him one of the most respected civil attorneys in the state. If you have suffered an injury at your workplace, contact New Jersey Workers Compensation Lawyer today to set up a free consultation.